[Histonet] Trichrome stain on MMA sections

Jack Ratliff ratliffjack <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Dec 22 09:15:03 CST 2009

You can do H&E and VVG quite nicely on this type of MMA embedded
tissue. Maybe you could also try a Sanderson's (methylene blue) with
the Van Gieson (acid fuchsin w/ picric acid) counterstain???