[Histonet] (no subject)

Knutson, Deanne DKnutson <@t> primecare.org
Fri Dec 18 15:42:01 CST 2009

Histonetters,

Does anyone out there in histoland have a job description in their lab for
staff that are like aides or assistants?  They would be entering specimens,
distributing slides, logging in placentas, tossing specimens, and just
basically assisting the technical staff in any way possible.  It would not
require a college degree.  I was wondering what you might call that job
description?  And would it be possible for you to share your explanation and
requirements for a job similar to the one I described?  Thank you ahead of
time for any examples you have.

Deanne Knutson

Anatomic Pathology Supervisor

St. Alexius Medical Center