[Histonet] good Calcafluor & Auramine/Rhodamine staining method for FFPE tissue

Sharon Allen SAllen <@t> exchange.hsc.mb.ca
Wed Dec 16 12:52:16 CST 2009

Hi, I am posting this question for Lisa,

Our Microbiology department would like to find a good calcafluor
staining method and a good Auramine/Rhodamine staining method for FFPE
tissues.  Any suggestions?  Would you be able to post this for me?
  Thanks, Lisa

Lisa Manning MLT, BSc.
Pathology Technical Director
Diagnostic Services of Manitoba