[Histonet] (no subject)

Smith, Allen asmith <@t> mail.barry.edu
Fri Dec 4 07:47:03 CST 2009

There is no problem.
I work on both human and animal tissues in the same lab with the same equipment.  The only difference is in the accompanying paperwork.
Allen A. Smith
Professor of Anatomy
Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of jeri <@t> opssearchgroup.com
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 2:49 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] (no subject)

Histonetters,

I am hoping you folks can provide an opinion.  I am assisting an individual who has a Biology degree, HTL certification and for the past 3 years worked in the histology section of a private lab where they cut, embedded and stained animal tissues. He would like to transition to a hospital lab.  Is there any reason his skill set and knowledge would be incompatible with his desired new ambition?

Jeri Vitello