[Histonet] tech schedules

connie grubaugh conniegrubaugh <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Dec 1 20:02:38 CST 2009

At our office we have 24 hour service and work six days a week.  We all have fixed hours and it is much easier to stay on one shift then to be constantly changing everyones hours.  More mistakes are made this way.  Techs start coming in at 10:30 at night and some at midnight, 2:30 am 3, 5 6, 10am and then the next tech comes in at 1:30 pm.

Some need to stay on the same shift to take care of their kids, some are attending classes at college and some of us are working part time in other offices, so it would be difficult to keep changing hours around.

Connie G.