[Histonet] h.pylori silver staining

Weems, Joyce JWeems <@t> sjha.org
Sat Aug 29 17:31:52 CDT 2009

And to that we add the Alcian blue, H&E modification portion of the Genta stain procedure. Works perfectly.

Joyce

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu on behalf of WILLIAM DESALVO
Sent: Sat 8/29/2009 2:38 PM
To: rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com; histonet; sabeti_shahram <@t> yahoo.com
Subject: RE: [Histonet] h.pylori silver staining

A Warthin-Starry procedure works great. The kit and procedure on the DAKO Artisan is fast, reliable and provides good results.

William DeSalvo, B.S., HTL(ASCP)

> Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 07:32:10 -0700
> From: rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
> To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; sabeti_shahram <@t> yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: [Histonet] h.pylori silver staining
> CC:
>
> Shahram:
> Under separate cover I am sending you the procedure.
> René J.

Confidentiality Notice:
This email, including any attachments is the
property of Catholic Health East and is intended
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please reply to the
sender that you have received the message in
error, then delete this message.