[Histonet] Best IHC stainer

Jackie M O'Connor Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com
Thu Aug 27 10:22:32 CDT 2009

Agreed.   Intellipath from Biocare.   Load it and walk away - and it has a
voice notification to tell you the run is finished.   You can load it in
the PM, and take slides off in the AM.  Love it.   Has a chilling station
for AP chromogen, too.

Jacke O'

godsgalnow <@t> aol.com
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
08/27/2009 10:05 AM

gareth.davis <@t> hotmail.com, histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
cc

Subject
Re: [Histonet] Best IHC stainer

Ventana reagents eem to be a little pricey, but if you want a system that
you can load and walk away from, it is the way to go.  DAKO is an easy
enough to use instrument and is an open system, but they are going to a
price per slide kind of thing, if I remmeber correctly.

I prefer the IP from Biocare, as is is an open system and a continuous
load instrument.  And it mixes the chromagen online....