[Histonet] Re: Check out my photos on Facebook

Robert Richmond rsrichmond <@t> gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 12:55:36 CDT 2009

Dianna Uhrich notes:

>> I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.<<

I'm active on Facebook myself (as Bob Richmond), but usually a
graphics server such as Flickr is more appropriate for posting and
linking pictures and videos to a list such as Histonet. (I'm
bobrichmond on Flickr - there are several other choices such as
Google's Picasa, and Photobucket).

Bob Richmond
Samurai Pathologist
Knoxville TN