[Histonet] job opportunity for technologist interested in development of educational materials

Barbara Cebulski barb <@t> medialabinc.net
Thu Aug 13 16:47:48 CDT 2009

This is a great opportunity for someone with expertise in laboratory
medicine and in education.

MediaLabInc. (http://www.medialabinc.net), located in metro Atlanta, GA, is
a leading provider of online compliance and training software for the
clinical laboratory industry. We presently deliver over 300,000 online
course events to individuals and institutions annually, and our customer
base continues to expand, as does the depth, breath, and quality of our
course offerings.

We are seeking an additional medical technologist (MT) to join our team.
Experience as a classroom or online educator and experience in writing
technical or educational materials is essential. Sub-speciality training,
experience in laboratory administration, safety, or compliance would be
helpful. Knowledge or experience in instructional design, digital
photography, photomicroscopy, and video production will also be considered.
We realize that no one individual will have all these skills, but a strong
background as a clinical laboratorian and educator is essential, and all
interested MT applicants with at least 5 years of laboratory and/or
educational experience are strongly encouraged to apply.

The successful candidate will work closely with our team to help us to
develop and update courseware that continues to meet the ever changing needs
of clinical laboratories. He or she will also work with other contributing
course authors and local laboratory managers and technologists.

Pay and benefits are negotiable and highly competitive. Work from home
several days per week, and enjoy working in our comfortable office in
suburban Atlanta the rest of the time. Some opportunity for travel is
available. Preference will be given to residents of metro Atlanta, but we
will consider an outstanding candidate from the United States or Canada who
is willing to relocate. We will also consider part-time employment for the
right candidate who wants to work from his / her home location in the U.S.
or Canada.

Please send your CV to Paul Fekete, MD, via email attachment to
fekete <@t> gmail.com.

For more information about MediaLab, visit http://www.medialabinc.net.