[Histonet] Laboratory Openings in New York Area

Brian with Prometheus brian <@t> prometheushealthcare.com
Tue Aug 4 15:33:03 CDT 2009

Hello,
Below are a few of the positions we are currently working on in NY. We are offering up to $1,000 for referrals if we place qualified candidates in these openings. These positions vary from Histology to Medical Technologist positions. Any help would be appreciated. I’ve listed the positions below.
&nbsp;
Special Chemistry Supervisor in Elmwood, NJ. It is a day shift with competitive pay. The candidate must have hplc testing experience.
&nbsp;
Histotech in Rye Brook, Port Chester, New Rochelle, Uniondale, Yonkers, and others in the area. Shifts as well as pay vary as each location is different. Must have Clinical Laboratory Technologist New York licensure.
&nbsp;
Blood Bank Medical Technologist, in West Chester, NY. The candidate must have New York licensure and experience in a blood bank. Also the position is a night shift.
&nbsp;
Blood Bank Supervisor in West Chester, NY. Candidate must have New York Licensure and supervisory experience. The position is a night shift.
&nbsp;
Generalist Lab Manager in Manhattan, NY with a small stat lab. The candidate must have NY Laboratory Supervisor license. They are looking for someone who has supervisory experience with a lab.
&nbsp;
Micro and Hematology Medical Technologist with a reference laboratory in Syosset. The shift is currently not available because it is a new position. The candidate must have their Clinical Laboratory Technologist license in NY.
&nbsp;
Thanks again, and any help is appreciated!!!!!!!
Brian Feldman
Principal
Prometheus Healthcare
Office 301-693-9057
Fax 301-368-2478
brian <@t> prometheushealthcare.com
www.prometheushealthcare.com
*** Stay up to date on the newest positions and healthcare trends nationwide on Twitter!***
&nbsp;http://twitter.com/PrometheusBlog
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
&nbsp;