[Histonet] Sensitivity and Specificity of Antibodies for IHC

Jessica Piche jessgrocki <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 09:59:38 CDT 2009

Thanks to everyone who responded to my previous email regarding negative control tissue for antibodies. We are looking for tissue that will not stain with the antibodies I listed.

I guess what I should have asked is what kind of procedure are all of you doing to stain for sensitivity and specificity of your antibodies? If anyone would like to share their procedure, that would be great!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and thanks again!

Jessica Piche-Grocki, HT(ASCP)
Waterbury Hospital
CT