[Histonet] glassware for sale

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 20:18:35 CDT 2009

Markus,
   I really don't think this would necessarily qualify as "advertising". I
have had accidental oversupplies of previously used glassware (and new come
to think of it), and needed to find a new home for it. Based on this list of
items I really don't think she has a commercial interest in promoting a
business of glassware redistribution. I hope this snap to cynical replies is
not contagious. We all need to chill a bit.

Peace ... REALLY!
Amos