[Histonet] Spyware from an Attachment:

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Thu Apr 9 09:11:11 CDT 2009

Dear List:

I strongly suggest that you NOT use any links offered by people with no
name and no affiliation. Yes, there are good spyware detection programs
available at no cost (Adaware for example) but I don't think this is one
of them. There are at least 3 potential saboteurs on this list.

Geoff

--
--
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.