[Histonet] Removing PMMA blocks from glass vials

Pat Flannery pjfnefro <@t> duke.edu
Fri Apr 3 16:33:54 CDT 2009

OK, silly question time:  How do you get them out of *plastic* vials?
I've always used the glass scint vials,too. Doesn't the PMMA melt
plastic vials (or stick too well to them)?

-Pat Flannery
  Duke Med