[Histonet] So... I Need Some Expert Advice:

Rittman, Barry R Barry.R.Rittman <@t> uth.tmc.edu
Thu Apr 2 10:44:42 CDT 2009

Might I suggest that what we need on Histonet is to deal with some basic questions in histology that have never been answered in detail but have only been touched upon.
Histonet has a great deal of expertise and it seems we should be asking these major questions.
Topics such as what is optimal time of fixing, best waxes etc. and why should be issues here.
My perception is that we often will give personal opinions as to what the best techniques or materials are but not the science behind the rational for choosing these, maybe because we do not know. However I feel that this is an area that we need to expand.
Hope that this makes sense. I've had a week of family medical issues, broken plumbing under the house (guess that better than personal plumbing being broken!), two computer crashes and fire ants to name only the major ones.
There is therefore, in my opinion, no way to go but up from here so can we hear your views please?
Barry