[Histonet] Cassette Holders

Joseph Saby saby_joseph_a <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 19:00:37 CDT 2008

Jennifer-

Be of good cheer!

I saw them at the NSH convention.

Now if I could only remember where...

Joe

----- Original Message ----
From: "histoinfo <@t> comcast.net" <histoinfo <@t> comcast.net>
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 3:47:34 PM
Subject: [Histonet] Cassette Holders

Greetings Netters,
For those of you that remember the old metal cassette holders. It seems that they are no longer available (no surprise), and I cant find anything like them on the market. They were sold by tissue-tek I think. They are about 4 inches square and one inch tall. They have 5 rows that hold 3 cassettes each for a total of 15 cassettes. We are looking for more of these, if anyone has some they are no longer using please contact me.
Many Thanks,
Jennifer Sauners HT (ASCP)