[Histonet] Floaters, erroneous tissue, on a slide or embedded in block

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 07:30:35 CDT 2008

If you do what is really necessary regarding cleaning of the embedding center wells and all other steps, your expectations should be "0" floaters.
  René J.

Meredith Fuller-Fedorczyk <lab.mef <@t> smmc.org> wrote:
  For monitoring risk management we keep a monthly tally of floaters found on stained slides. Even with cleaning of molds
and wiping down embedding area we still might have a month with two or three incidences. Is there any data for an average expectation of occurrences per month.