[Histonet] Re: HTL exam

Jennifer Johnson jmjohnson34 <@t> hotmail.com
Sat Jun 21 13:44:39 CDT 2008

Amber,

I got my Bachelor's Degree in Biology (majored in Botany) and after reading Freida Carson's Book and using her study guide, I passed the HTL on my first try.  I have Sheehan's, AFIP, and Carson's manuals at work but feel most comfortable with Carson's ease of use and explanations to lab math!
I have a study guide that I made myself on a disk somewhere.   I will try to locate it and forward it to you.  Good Luck!

Jennifer Johnson, HTL (ASCP)