[Histonet] FW: Anatomic computer systems

Weems, Joyce JWeems <@t> sjha.org
Tue Jun 17 12:24:50 CDT 2008

We have dedicated pathology lab assistants or histotechs to accession.
We have GE Healthcare's Ultra (formerly Triple G) computer system, but I
would recommend CoPath.

Good luck!
Joyce

Joyce Weems
Pathology Manager
Saint Joseph's Hospital
5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-851-7376 - Phone
404-851-7831 - Fax

  _____

From: Cheri Miller [mailto:cmiller <@t> physlab.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 10:34 AM
To: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Anatomic computer systems

Time to come out of the dark ages, finally we are getting a computer
system for Anatomic path. The powers that be want to have the clinical
processing department process our specimens.  I need some support here
in trying to convince them that clinical and anatomic path are like
comparing apples to bananas. My experience with this has always been
that the gross room/PA's would data enter and process histology
specimens.  What do you do??  Who enters, processes and sets up your
surgicals?

Cheryl Miller HT (ASCP)

Histology Supervisor

Physicians Laboratory,P.C.

Omaha, Ne.

402 738 5052

PRIVILEGED / CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee intended / indicated or agent responsible
for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that you are
in possession of confidential and privileged information.  Any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.
Confidentiality Notice:
This email, including any attachments is the
property of Catholic Health East and is intended
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please reply to the
sender that you have received the message in
error, then delete this message.