[Histonet] RELIA Histology Careers Bulletin 7-29-08

Pam Barker relia1 <@t> earthlink.net
Mon Jul 28 08:05:46 CDT 2008

Hi Histonetters!

Supervisors, Histo Techs and New Grads; Research, Clinical, MOHS or
Management.

What is your next step in your career?

Whatever you want to do, wherever you want to be, I can help!

There is still time this summer to make that move.  I have opportunities in
all kinds of labs in all areas of the country. Your next position is just a
phone call or an e-mail away.

All of the opportunities that I represent are permanent full time positions
day shift positions with companies that offer excellent salaries, benefits
and relocation assistance.

Here are some of the opportunities that I am most excited about:

HISTOLOGY SUPERVISORS AND MANAGERS:

Pathology Manager - Portland, OR

Histology Supervisor - Los Angeles

Histology Manager - Buffalo, NY

HISTOTECHNICIANS/HISTOTECHNOLOGISTS/PA

MOHS Tech for Brand New Lab - NC near the beach!

Histo Tech small hospital lab new grads welcome - Western MD

Histo Tech 3rd Shift Private Lab NC near the beach!

Histo Tech Research environment - Seattle, WA

Histo Tech Brand New Hospital Lab - Spokane, WA

Histo Tech National Reference Lab - Los Angeles area

Applications Support Tech for National Vendor - Chicago area

PA - Private Path Lab FL lic required in Tampa Bay area

Histo Tech Corporate Lab environment - Sacramento

Histo Tech Private Lab - Austin, TX

Grossing Tech Private Lab - Austin, TX

Histo Tech with FL license hospital lab - SW FL

Histo Tech with Immuno exper - Central VA

If you or anyone you know are interested in hearing more about any of these
opportunities or have another type of position or area in mind and would
like some help in your job search please let me know.  Just shoot me an
e-mail at relia1 <@t> earthlink.net or give me a call toll free at 866-607-3542.

Thanks-Pam

Thank You!

Pam M. Barker