[Histonet] anyone doing kidneys in general?

Jennifer Sipes jengirl1014 <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 12:25:58 CDT 2008

Hi everyone!
We're looking at the proximal tubules in mice and we're finding that they are either collapsed or whole looking but the edges are crinkled.  I'm perfusing the kidney, but I'm wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to get nice whole looking proximal tubules?  Should I maybe perfuse more to ensure that they're opening up for us or is there another method?
Please let me know and thanks in advance for all your help!
Jennifer K. Sipes, ALAT
Sr. Laboratory Technician
Johns Hopkins University
Ross 929 and Ross 933