[Histonet] Aqueous Mounting Medium in In-Situ

Igor Deyneko igor.deyneko <@t> gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 23:26:31 CST 2008

Dear Histonetters!
I was wondering if anyone can help me with this question. I will be trying
some In-Situ Hybridization and the protocol suggest covering the slides
using thick Glycergel. i gave it a try today and get a lot of bubbles and
overall it's hard to coverslip. I was wondering if anyone has ever used
Aqueous Mounting Media to coverslip In-Situ slides? I used it for
fluorescence and then sealed off the corners with clear nail polish.
Thank you for any suggestions.
Igor Deyneko
Infinity Pharmaceuticals
Cambridge, MA