[Histonet] HTL exam - Lab Management component

Patty Dunlop pdunlop720 <@t> gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 13:10:59 CST 2008

Hello,

I am currently studying for the ASCP HTL exam.  I want to purchase one of
the recommended readings about lab management, but am unsure which one to
purchase, if any.  Please give feedback on either one of the following.
Also, does anyone know what percentage of this information will be on the
actual exam?  Do I even need to purchase a book for this component?

1) Varnadoe, L.A. (1996). Medical Laboratory Management and Supervision:
Operations, Review and Study Guide.
2) Wallace, M.A. & Klosinski, D.D. (1998). Clinical Laboratory Science
Education & Management.

Thanks,
Patty