[Histonet] histology permanent positions in AZ,TN,FL

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Fri Dec 19 10:45:46 CST 2008

Happy Holidays! As the new year approaches I wanted to pass on some
information about the permanent staff histology positions I have
available.Please pass the word along to anyone that you may know, and
if you are interested, please send questions and resume to:
alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com 1)full time/day shift in Phoenix,AZ
2)part time/day shift in Surprise, AZ 3)full time/day shift in
Memphis, TN area 4)full time/5am-1PM in Lakeland/Plant City, FL area.I
look forward to hearing from you!                 -Alyssa
alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com