[Histonet] Re: Reduction of autofluorescence using glycine

Bob Nienhuis bob.nienhuis <@t> gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 19:16:27 CST 2008

If this works by binding free aldehyde groups that attach to antibodies/ or
fluorochromes,  or biotinylated whatever. shouldn't it also work for DAB or
ABC immunolabeling and
reduce background labeling?

Bob
UCLA / VA Medical Center