[Histonet] PFA preparation: Does dissolution also mean that the PFA has depolymerized?

Merced Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Mon Dec 8 11:14:42 CST 2008

Yes, we would say that heating is not necessary to depolymerize PFA. Only
the high pH is.

After 30-60 minutes of stirring we obtain a crystal clear solution with
only a few particles of undissolved PFA swimming around at the bottom
(which is why we filter).