[Histonet] Re: Need help with Brain Tumor FS

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Thu Sep 13 16:40:03 CDT 2007

Theresa,

Joe's suggestion on snap freezing is excellent to avoid freezing artifact,
but you need to discuss this with Nancy Lemke at
Nperson211 <@t> comcast.net.   She also works with brain tumor biopsies and has
experienced your problems too.  She can give you even more hints since she
is involved with brain tissue biopsies for both clinical and research. She
can also provide information on optimal temperature setting for these
biopsies/tumor samples.

If Nancy has already replied, please forgive me, I have been off Histonet
for weeks.

Good luck

Gayle Callis
MT,HT,HTL(ASCP)