Fwd: RE: SPAM-LOW: [Histonet] Ventana Benchmark

Patricia Adams alaskagirl1950 <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 08:02:00 CDT 2007

Amy, I agree with Douglas on this, I have used
all of the Ventana IHC systems, and been for
training on the Dako, which I am using now.
I have liked using both types for different
reasons.  The Benchmark, because everything is
done on board, and the Dako because I have
control.
In the hospital setting the Benchmark was my
choice, put the slides on and finish cutting and
staining.  Now doing research I need to be able
to control all things.
All things said I like both.
Patricia