[Histonet] NaCl in antibody diluent

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 11:44:33 CST 2007

Jennifer:
  The Ab diluent is made of 1% bovine serum albumen in PBS with ).05% Tween 20 and 0.1% sodium azide.'NaCl is part of the PBS but I have never used or kbown anybody using additional NaCl
  René J.

"Harvey, Jennifer Lynn" <jennifer.harvey <@t> Vanderbilt.Edu> wrote:
  Histonet,

Has anyone tried NaCl in there diluent buffer for IHC, if so what
concentration. I read about it in DAKO's immunostaining methods booklet
but they don't state the concentration. This is my last chance with my
background problem. I have a sticky collagen issue I cant get rid of.

Thanks!

Jennifer Harvey, HT(ASCP) QIHC

Vanderbilt Vision Research Center

RM 8105 MCE North Tower