[Histonet] Templates for grossing reports

Ms. Kátia Cristina Catunda katia.catunda <@t> cipax.com.br
Wed Nov 7 12:20:36 CST 2007

Hi there again,

Hope I can make myself clear with the following question:

Does anybody uses preformatted templates for gross description on the
reports?

Have you developed them or bought?

We actually use a combination of many codes, each code for each one of the
characteristic of the specimen. Each code is written on a paper and sent to
another department so the codes may be inserted on the computer, and the
computer automatically translate each code to a phrase.

Our goal is to create one unique code for each kind of specimen received.

Tks a lot!

Ms. Kátia Catunda
Produção
+55 12 3203-0612 (direto)