[Histonet] Pre-labeling

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 14:27:56 CDT 2007

No, it is not the only thing because if you do not pay attention to what you do you could end using the wrong pre-written slide for the wrong section.
  No automated step or instrument if "fool proof" and avoiding to being a "fool" is what is all about!
  René J.

GMartin <@t> marshallhospital.org wrote:
  I realized after I wrote my response to the labeling issue, that some of us
still hand label. It seems obvious if your automated that batch labeling
is probably the only thing to do!
Gary