[Histonet] procedure for disposal of DAB waste from Ventana Stainer

Price, Tiffany Tiffany.Price <@t> thomaswv.org
Wed Mar 7 10:08:29 CST 2007

Does anyone have a procedure for disposal of DAB waste? I have a
procedure that uses magnesium permanganate, but I understand that you
can also use bleach.
Thanks for any information-
Tiffany
Confidentiality Notice:   This email message including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privilege information.   Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.   If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy ALL copies of the message.