[Histonet] Biocontainers for carrying vials in and out of Biosafety level 3 facility

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Thu Jun 14 12:36:26 CDT 2007

Gayle

Mopec has these containers called the pathports.  We used them when we =
were in the hospital.  I'm not sure what kind of plastic they were made =
of.   They are orange tool boxes with handles and special seals.  Here =
is the link. http://www.mopec.com/chapter3/pdf/pathport.pdf

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC