[Histonet] Histotemp positions--all shifts (and plenty of permanent jobs)

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 08:58:07 CST 2007

Hi everyone!

  We're growing again and are seeking good techs interested in TRAVEL. I'm happy to spend time with you to answer all your questions if you're even just curious but not yet ready to go.  ALL of our services are free and since I am a Histotech--it's first-hand from an experienced tech and traveler.

  We have all three shifts open in several locations, and we'll even cover half the license fee for anyone interested in working in New York City.  We pay for everything and make the travel part easy.  We have techs already working in these labs and they are well-managed happy environments--GREAT first assignments.

  Give me a call and I'll answer your questions--if you're not ready now you'll have more information to make a decision later!!   And we have OODLES of permanent positions--it's nice to know what is out there.

  Current locations include:
  North Carolina
  Connecticut
  New York (we pay half the license fee)
  Washington DC
  Indiana
  Ohio
  Kansas
  California
  Florida
  Oklahoma
  Massechusetts
  Colorado
  South Carolina
  Texas

  And if there is somewhere you WANT to work, we'll find the job for you!

  Thank you!

  Cheryl
  800.756.3309

Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)
Full Staff Inc.
Staffing the AP Lab by helping one Tech at a time.
281.883.7704 c
281.852.9457 o
admin <@t> fullstaff.org

Sign up for the FREE monthly newsletter AP News--updates, tricks of the trade and current issues for Anatomic Pathology Clinical Labs. Send a 'subscribe' request to APNews <@t> fullstaff.org. Please include your name and specialty in the body of the email.