[Histonet] Peloris versus Sakura X-press

Erin Herter ekh9535 <@t> bjc.org
Tue Aug 21 16:41:15 CDT 2007

I would like to hear from anyone out there with either of or possibly both of these processors.  We are especially interested in how it processes stereotactic breast biopsies.  I would like to know how long it is taking to process these specimens AFTER the required 6 hour formalin fixation CAP requires for HER-2's.  If you are using a different protocol than the recommended CAP, what are you doing and how did you do your validation study?
Thank you very much in advance to anyone and everyone who can help me with this decision.
Erin

The secret of joy in work is contained in one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it.  Pearl S. Buck

Erin Herter, MLT (ASCP)
Lead Technician, Histology Department
Alton Memorial Hospital
One Memorial Drive