[Histonet] How many years you keep paraffin blocks and slides?

Jennifer MacDonald JMacDonald <@t> mtsac.edu
Fri Aug 3 12:01:25 CDT 2007

At my previous place of employment, I researched the federal requirement,
the state requirement and CAP.  I made sure that we met or exceeded the
maximum requirement for each.

Jennifer MacDonald
Director, Histotechnician Training Program
Mt. San Antonio College
1100 N. Grand Ave.
Walnut, CA 91789
(909) 594-5611 ext. 4884
jmacdonald <@t> mtsac.edu

Amy Lee <amylee779 <@t> yahoo.com>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
08/02/2007 12:27 PM

histonet <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
cc

Subject
[Histonet] How many years you keep paraffin blocks and slides?

Hello histonetters,

  Due to the limited space of my lab I need to discard some blocks and
slides. I am thinking setting a "rule" about how long I can keep paraffin
blocks and slides. I need to know how other people do it. Could you share
your "rules"?

  Thanks in advance,
  Amy