[Histonet] HT/HTL Job Opportunities Nationwide

Norman Meres nmeres <@t> gmu.edu
Fri Aug 3 10:33:03 CDT 2007

Thanks Mike. If that's being flamed on this listserve, then I am okay
with it. I think everyone was pretty civil, and I got a perspective
on things. Obviously, most people don't mind job postings, so I think
I can get on with them.
Thanks again,
Norman