[Histonet] problems with leica microtome

Colegio de Histotecnologos histotecnologia <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Sep 14 17:35:50 CDT 2006

   Hello all!!
   I  read about the thik and thin sections problems. I have a 2125 leica
   microtome.  Í´ve been having the same problem with mine. I changed the
   leaf  spring, the clamping lever and the clamps, three times, it start
   working fine and after a few moth it start working bad again. Does any
   one  now  if there is a recall for those knife holders?? Its wird that
   everyone is having the same problem. isn´t?
   Thanks
   HT Anaeva Aleo
   Caracas Venezuela

   Consigue  aquí  las  mejores  y  mas  recientes  ofertas de trabajo en
   América Latina y USA: [1]Haz clic aquí...