[Histonet] Cut frozen bone sections

docqian pex0220 <@t> yahoo.com.cn
Thu Nov 23 11:36:07 CST 2006

Dear all,=0A=0AI would like to cut frozen bone sections without decalcifica=
tion, samples are from knees of 4w mouse. Today I try to cut them, however,=
 the sections are broken. So I can not see the complete bone structure unde=
r microscopy.=0AIf someone has some experience about it. please do me a fav=
or. Thanks a lot=0A=0A=0AGuofeng Qian=0A=0ADepartment of anatomy and cell b=
iology=0AJustus-Liebig-University of Giessen=0AAulweg 123=0A35392 Giessen, =
_________ =0A=D1=C5=BB=A2=C3=E2=B7=D1=D3=CA=CF=E4-3.5G=C8=DD=C1=BF=A3=AC20M=
=B8=BD=BC=FE =0Ahttp://cn.mail.yahoo.com/