[Histonet] Re: Cut resistant gloves

Debbie Keith debbiekeith <@t> cox.net
Fri Nov 10 12:31:52 CST 2006

At 01:25 PM 11/10/2006 -0500, you wrote:

>Watch it, Dawn.  Not all foreign bikes are whiners (or wieners, for
>that matter).  My Vulcan doesn't sound like any mosquito I've ever
>come across (and I never cared all that much for potatoes anyway).
>All seriousness aside, the main thing is not *what* you ride, but
>*that* you ride, and that you keep the rubber side down as much as
>possible (to avoid the whole Organ Donor thing).
>
>-Pat

my daytona sounds different than all of 'em.  the sweet growl of a triple
will ruin you for anything else.  :)

that being said... i love my gsxr 750 that i ride on the track.  i love the
gixxer so much i penned haiku to express that love in the form of metered
art....

gixxer i love thee
sweet is your seat and styling
sweet suzuki love