[Histonet] Job Opening

Jeff Silverman peptolab <@t> hamptons.com
Thu Nov 2 17:24:38 CST 2006

We have an immediate full time opening for an experienced histology
technician working Tuesday-Saturday starting at 6 AM Tues-Friday and
whenever you want on Saturday. The job is primarily embedding, cutting and
staining and coverslipping- all specials and immuno's are automated on the
Artisan and we have a Leica stainer.  Formalin free lab using Histochoice
and limonene  in the stainers. Anywhere from 25 up to 125 bocks per day.  No
cytology- , no autopsies,  just cell blocks. The two pathologists are
wonderful and we are a fun-loving easy going group. It is a union position
(1199) in a 495 bed hospital in Bay Shore, New York. Fax resumes to 631 968
3689, reply this email, or phone 631 968 3292.

Jeff Silverman HT HTL QIHC (ASCP)

Pathologists' Assistant

Southside Hospital

North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System

301 East Main Street

Bay Shore, New York 11706