[Histonet] looking for oligodendrocyte antibody for FS

Maria Mejia mbmphoto <@t> gmail.com
Fri May 26 00:37:11 CDT 2006

I'm looking for a good oligodendrocyte primary antibody on Zamboni
fixed monkey brain
tissue. The brain tissue has been snapped frozen and sectioned at
40ums for free-floating sections.
We have tried Chemicon's (MAB328) mouse anti-mylein/oligodendrocyte
specific protein monoclonal primary
antibody (isotype IgM) & for the secondary antibody we used rhodamine
(TRITC) conjugated AP goat anti-mouse
IgG +IgM cross reaction to human without success - meaning NO
staining!!!

If someone has any suggestions or has used another good working
oligodendrocyte primary antibody - please
contact me. I would be most grateful to hear from you.

Yours

Maria Bartola Mejia
University of California San Francisco (UCSF)
Department of Neurosurgery
San Francisco, CA 94103