[Histonet] Vendors that would deliver to Kabul Afghanistan

Mary McCoy MMcCOY <@t> lakelandregional.org
Fri Mar 3 15:25:13 CST 2006

Last fall, I went with "World Wide Lab Improvement" to Kabul,
Afghanistan to help set up a pathology lab. At the time there was only
one place (in Pakistan I believe) that they were able to get alcohols &
xylene from.
Does anyone in  this great international community have any ideas as to
vendors that would distribute histology processing chemicals to
Afghanistan? They are having problems with the processing & a visiting
pathologist thought it might be the quality of the reagents.
I would appreciate any contacts or help any of you might have
Thanks,
Mary

Mary McCoy
Supervisor of Pathology Services