[Histonet] Histotech and MOHS tech postions in SE Florida

pathrm35 <@t> adelphia.net pathrm35 <@t> adelphia.net
Tue Jul 18 14:09:40 CDT 2006

We are currently seeking one F/T, HT/HTL for our dermpath lab in Boca Raton, Florida. This is a new lab currently being built with brand new equipment on order.
Duties include gross, embed, section, IHC and special stains on derm cases only. This position requires a Florida license as a Histology Technologist.
We are also seeking an experienced MOHS tech/histotech for our North Miami/ Fort Lauderdale areas. Experience and ASCP/Florida licensing preferred.
Ron Martin