[Histonet] Information on NZ

Marie Hoh codex_code <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 06:29:44 CST 2006

Dear all,

  I have a Bachelor's degree in Biological Sciences
and I have been  working in a research institution for
3 years.

My job consists mainly of immunohistochemistry,
histology and molecular biology work involving
techniques such as PCR and gel electrophoresis.

I am looking for employment in hospitals or research
centers in New Zealand.  I would be much obliged if
you all could help me in how to go about this.

Could you kindly email me at codex_code <@t> yahoo.com?
Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Marie