[Histonet] Indirect Immunofluorescence

Joe Nocito jnocito <@t> satx.rr.com
Tue May 17 06:26:15 CDT 2005

Hello Histo land,
My pathologists are interested in starting indirect IF. I thought this was going to be an easy task, however, they tell me that the method they want is using whole serum.
(Well just hush my mouth and take away my QIHC).
    Any ideas? The want to pemphoid? panels and Pemphigus IgA? Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppp. As always, thank you for allowing me to tap into the great resource in the world and for your help.
    As a follow up, I want to thank everyone for their help with the RPMI answers.

Joe Nocito BS, HT(ASCP)QIHC
Histology Manager
Pathology Reference Lab
San Antonio, TX