[Histonet] Integrated stainer and coverslipper

Cheryl Swartzentruver cjswartz <@t> msn.com
Mon May 9 19:30:42 CDT 2005

We are currently looking for a coverslipper, and are considering both tape and glass. Because our stainer is also near the end of its useful life, we are looking at both Leica and Sakura integrated systems. Leica's glass coverslipper can be integrated with the autostainer or multistainer, and sakura will have a tape coverslipper and stainer available next month. They will also have a glass coverslipper available next year, which will also be able to be integated with the stainer. Has anyone on the list used the Leica combo?

Cheryl Swartzentruver HT(ASCP)