[Histonet] Bone processing

Steven Coakley sjchtascp <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 15:19:03 CDT 2005

New to research, just received the "Animal Processing Manual".  I'm about to process mouse joints and I noticed a much longer time especially in the infiltration paraffins.

Along these lines I also noticed processing for mouse/rat tissue calls for only RT processing and no vacuum/pressure..

I have a clinical background so some or allot of this is a "tad" new.  Anyone up to explaining the big picture difference between human tissue verses animal tissue processing.

Steve