[Histonet] RE: RE: Salary Survey

Cadorette-Hall, Diane M DCadoretteHall <@t> sprg.mercy.net
Fri Aug 26 10:03:53 CDT 2005

I am receiving more emails on the subject of the salaries acorss the US and
how the actual pay scales are higher than reported in the salary survey
conducted by the ASCP than I expected.  Most also report that their Human
Resources departments usually just call hospitals in the same state to
compare salaries and give marignal, if any, raises when a request to
evaluate salaries is made by  department supervisors.  I would encourage you
to respond to the entire group of HistoNetters so that the managers I have
been hearing from will have additional information to present to their
employers. Gathering this type of information is crucial to an acurate
analysis of market value.