[Histonet] question about inmuno

Jose Luis Palazon Fernandez jluis.palazon <@t> icman.csic.es
Thu Sep 23 11:39:35 CDT 2004

Dear List-Members

First I want to thank the people who kindly answered to my question about acid-resistant haematoxylin. I have a question about inmunohistochemistry. I have to make a inmuno to detect ATPase but then I would like to make another staining like PAS or H&E. Could these "counterstainins" affect the inmuno reaction or even cuould the inmuno response be lost or masked?. I want to distinguish to kinds of cells, both of then are positive to PAS but only one is positive to ATPase, I would like to show the two in the same picture. Any help or comentary would be appreciated

thanks in advance

José Luis

El dia 20/09/2004 21:13 usted envio el siguiente mensaje: